[Linganth] author interviews for CaMP anthropology blog

Ilana Gershon imgershon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 15:06:49 UTC 2024

Dear Colleagues,
It is the start of a new year and I thought I would ask if anyone has a
new book coming out this year that they would like to discuss on theCaMP
blog <https://campanthropology.org/>.

I also am delighted whenever the CaMP blog can encourage graduate
students to participate in our intellectual conversations by
interviewing a recently published author.  Please consider encouraging
your graduate students to conduct an author interview -- especially if
they are reading books published in 2021 or onward in your graduate
seminars or for their qualifying exams.

To arrange a CaMP author interview, or just to find out what books I
would love to feature on the blog, please contact me
at:
campsemiotics at gmail.com

[I often lose emails sent to my gmail account]

Happy new year,
Ilana