[Linganth] Open position at UNC Charlotte Due SOON (January 15)

Elise Berman eberman at charlotte.edu
Thu Jan 11 16:40:36 UTC 2024

Dear all,

Our university is doing a cluster hire in social and environmental justice.
An anthropology professor is on the hiring committee, and we in are
department are specifically looking for a cultural or linguistic
anthropologist that can help staff our  MA/MPH program. Although I am not
on the hiring committee, I very much want another linguistic anthropologist
here and would be happy to speak with people interested in applying about
how to position themselves appropriately for the position.

Review of applications begins very soon - in four days!

https://jobs.charlotte.edu/postings/54059