[Linganth] references on institutional discourse

Kate Riley kriley1125 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 13:17:03 UTC 2024

Hi Karen,
I've designed and taught a mini-course on the "Semiotics of Planetary
Health and Justice" that had as its final project a semiotic analysis of an
NGO website of their choice. I didn't have them read any how-to CDA lit,
but I was thinking it through myself as we worked together on their
projects.  I can't remember what's in the syllabus and assignment
guideline, but I'd be happy to share these with you if you;re interested.
I'd also be interested to hear what else others share with you.
Kate