[Linganth] new book: LSJ: Global Perspectives

Kate Riley kriley1125 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 15:11:33 UTC 2024

Hi all,
My apologies for cross-listing, but we wanted to get news out before
month's end that Bernie's, Inma's and my edited volume: *Language and
Social Justice: Global Perspectives* was officially released last week by
Bloomsbury on several continents:
https://www.bloomsbury.com/us/language-and-social-justice-9781350156265/
(they may eventually get our photos up there 🫠).

Unfortunately, the hardback is prohibitively expensive and the paperback
won't be out for 18 months, but the ebook is available for purchase by
libraries if that helps you get your hands on it.

Thanks again to all who have supported us through this lengthy process! It
was a work of radical hope, love, and commitment by all who contributed.

Take care!
Kate (and for Inma and Bernie)