[LingGEOG] Request for Publications on Indigenous Knowledge

Catherine Lee cl2013 at hawaii.edu
Wed Apr 20 21:39:57 UTC 2016

Aloha y'all,

I recently received the following request from an ethnobotanist colleague
in Australia:

Would you be able to recommend any good recent publications in linguistic
geography that explore questions about the constitution and transformation
of indigenous knowledge?

We are reaching out to this mailing list to see if you have any
recommendations of books or articles along these lines. I would be happy to
compile a Reference List on the topic, based on our collective responses,
and make it available to members of the LingGEOG list.

Please email me at catherine.lee at hawaii.edu if you have any suggestions.

Thanks in advance!