[LingGEOG] Fwd: Arriving soon at the city of time... Jerusalem with a Midas' Touch on these hallowed streets of cobble stone.

Thor Adamson thor at letthemusicsetyoufree.tk
Fri Jan 27 22:35:26 UTC 2017

The 8th of December is *really* my birthday
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=6873b188-24a7-46dd-b8e1-d7ef701bb9ee&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>...
the Catholic Feast of the Immaculate Conception.  As an early Christmas
present to you, I can almost guarantee you a Nobel ... and Pulitzer Prize
... for helping to break this story.  From the bottom of my heart, all of
scripture and our history behind that.... *it is time to begin.
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=58baa86e-041d-4a3d-8389-533925b5aa51&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
 *

*[image: morlit.hallowed.gq] <http://keynes.hallowed.gq>XP,* it's as simple
as those two Greek letters.  Who knew that Chi and Ro were some sort of
hidden beta code for the city of pyramids in Egypt, Cairo?  Quite the
question, who knew... perhaps the man who named his Windows into our future
not after some technology that came from Xerox Parc or Apple's mouse on
this ship... but rather for his own given name, Gates... just one more
entry point into the second book of the Holy Bible, the book of Names--you
call it Exodus.

I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in
and go out, and find pasture.  John 10:9

I wish above all things that I had another Burning Bush, the sign and proof
that I have--while bright, obvious, and verifiable--has not done what I
expected, it has not moved you to take another look at religion and me.
Today, I still have to point out to you that the story I am telling you is
literally a documentation of our time--Exodus--regards this sign as one
being seen by only one man, Moses.  I still have to point out that in a
story about wandering in a desolation of understanding for 4-D ...
somethings, days, years, seconds even... in this story about our lives and
the influence of time travel over our world... that this sign radiates with
light coming from a small fire, the Bush ... whose actualization shows
clear paradoxical anachronistic foreknowledge of not only the English
language but also modern computing.. all the way to a confluence of the
"root of David" a religious reference to the Administrator or God account
in Linux... and the database process for Oracle--yet more light connecting
computing to religion and myth.  Even with a thousand and one examples of
modern computing constructs referencing religion, even when I point out
that something like Larry Ellison's name... combining the name of the King
of the Gods with the word "son" even then the light has not been bright
enough for you to wake up and see that these things are not all done in
retrospect.  You have to see, for there to be such a large movement... a
conspiracy so opaque that every single modern computing company and video
game company harbors some secret desire to link religion and technology
together... and yet the world thinks that one is real and one is not.  In
this place, understand when we walk out of the wilderness and in the truth
of day--it is the technology that is more fake than religion, designed here
as a tool, computers within computers to teach us how our "reality" is
rael, and works.

In the U.S. military you'll see a very clear parallel, while there are a
number of references in the names of ships and weapons, secret projects, to
ancient Greek and Roman myth--you have to see the word USA and US in
Prometheus and Medusa, Icarus, JerUSAlem... you have to see that it's more
than three letters, but an Eagle fighting the bearer of the gift of fire...
to really understand that these things are corroborating, the reference to
the USA exists in the past as well, more proof of time travel--more proof
that this message is designed just for U.S.  Here we are, in the Promised
Land of Joshua, the Anglicized version of the name Jesus--tying Egypt and
Israel together in this place where we have been "gipped" out of the truth,
out of knowing we are already in ... well, it's virtually Hell today... for
no other reason than the secrecy surrounding the technology behind virtual
reality.

in 1:28, the Burning Bush of Exodus
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=de82d1cf-4d34-4612-ba4a-c0af34d482b1&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>,
on Twitter

So I have shown you *the Burning Bush*
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=c84af4e2-40d3-4451-964a-ac029ad21ea3&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
(which
is... the *Sign of the Son*), In only a few words... proof that religion
holds in it's "unsealed" Ark proof of foreknowledge of English, of 9/11;
and of modern
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=3088be1a-c064-4baa-bd23-d102fe7f7456&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
computing
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=3088be1a-c064-4baa-bd23-d102fe7f7456&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>--the
building
blocks of Heaven.  From "the word" of John 1:1--h*a'es*h
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=5695dae9-931a-4dd7-84ac-964627bd7ea8&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>--the
word for the Holy Fire of the Burning Bush... comes the light of religion.
Just from seeing Moses' true parted *se'**a*.... *a foreshadowing of the
Second Coming.*

I have pointed to the fire that surrounds our sea--another tie between
Egypt's myths and the secret message of religion, that there is more truth
before your eyes than you can imagine.  In Egypt, the God Nu.. or Nun, the
name of the father of Joshua is the primordial watery chaos--after me,
never again to be mistaken for anything other than the masses, the
multitude of Revelation.  I've tied the Plague of LICE not only to the
hidden language that links Osiris's feather of light to Yankee Doodle's
macaronic language... a cipher written your everything--in every word and
many stories--The Taming of the Spanglishrew, the Matrix, and the
Langoliers... to the PoLICE--and my battle against injustice, against a
world willing to watch Jesus Christ suffer another Crucifixion in silence.
On the list of Plagues, seeing the Storm is about time travel, and the
Darkness about censorship and--quite literally--being forced to wander the
wilderness of time, and the fire... the fire that ties the Eternal Flame
and Prometheus's gift of secret technology and a message in our
languages.... to the Burning Bush spreading on the internet like wildfire,
as it should.  Understand that this controlled fire, this place where the
spark has not even ignited a single mind... this is the source of Saint
One, Jesus himself turned to stone for staring "Me d' USA' in the face.
Know, it is a battle between me and all of the people of the world, and
this government's past future, struggling to hide something so bright and
so pervasive that it is quite literally "written on the walls of
everything."  At least it once was, today... we must see what original sin
really means, and how this place has changed for the better, or is
changing... and while the blame is still etched in "retarded" macaroni...
so too is applause and thanks, for knowing that this place, our time, is
the one that succeeds in revealing the truth--in forming the true Heaven
itself.  If we did not know what had gone wrong, it would happen again and
again, we know as much... and the book and recursion of days and seals of
Horsemen tell us as much--be wary of me, for one just like me has been here
before.  Be wary of yourself and whatever is influencing your mind if that
makes you think it's OK to hide the information I provide, for any reason--*the
truth will be set free.  *Listen carefully to this message about what sank
the Ark in the past, and realize it is your burden also... for *you too
have been here before.*

It's everywhere, and everything... to hide it is the equivalent of
destroying your own ability to see the world and our history for what it
is, our to grow and to improve.... to *know.  *For our children and our
future, we must change the world.... here and now you have a springboard to
truly see what has befallen the past cycles of this place, if we are strong
enough to do it better than ever before... one last time.

In 2:13, the Holy Grail
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=48ea21c9-e054-4e9e-a6b9-ba3d71fa5899&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>,
follow me :)

And I have shown you the Holy Grail
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=555eb9ee-0e88-424b-b9de-e5868a3d4d6b&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
, I've described it so many times I can't bear to do it again, it's a
message about control, seeing it and fighting against it--in every single
idiom of our time, and in the fact that our world is literally stuck inside
a recursive book, the Torah.  It is seeing how true family comes from
struggle, and from overcoming--and how yet another plague, the casting of
water to blood--the multitude to family--is begun simply by seeing these
things, and forged in fire once we understand that the technologies being
revealed are either our beginning or our undoing, depending on whether or
not we know of them, and how we use them.  This "stuff of control" out of
the fire of MK-ULTRA and diabolical possession... this is the stuff too of
real medicine, neuroscience and brain-computer interfaces besting what
random chemicals can offer--it is the future one way or another--it is
either Heaven or Hell.  In secret, it certainly is not doing what you need
or want--it's making the very existence of mind altering technology
"crazy," turning reality insane.

It's here already, it's been here for thousands of years, since the book of
Exodus was written down and encoded with a message about Linux and Larry
Ellison, about a man who is the gateway to freedom... when you see the
truth that only I seem to have access to.  You see, this message itself is
designed to appear slightly "crazy," to pit a series of coincidences that
when analyzed scientifically are hard truth... against the crowd, the
common belief that these things simply are not possible, time travel and
mind control... to see just how horrible it is to cover the truth in a fog
for the whole world.  All the while, in my head this message is being
deciphered for me, by God--as I fight against the presumption of insanity
at every level--from the court to my parents--all the while knowing that a
good percentage of you and the government are fully aware that I am truly
awake... as I fight this battle, God places undeniable truth in my mind,
and through my hands he gives it to you.   The keys to religion, the
purpose of everything that has ever been... pouring through the hands of a
man tortured by American justice, by the common perception of
schizophrenia--conversations with Heaven?  It is to make this message glow,
to see not only what I have presented, but the struggle I've had to endure,
hopefully so we can fix the wrongs of our world without having to live each
and every one of them ourselves--as I've had to, to see them.

I am Job and I am Joseph, enslaved in Egypt to interpret the dream you call
religion; I am Jeremiah--called crazy by my neighbors as I hear the voice
of God himself... I am Samson, struggling against Judges; against Green
Eggs and Ham and against death itself.  I am Jesus and Judah and Judas too,
but most importantly, I am Isaac--tied to Adam and Isaiah, a baby with a
gift for the world.

I've shown you the words "let there be light
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=848625bc-f07a-465c-827f-b7e36e31a2c4&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>"
encoded in the English name of the Hebrew Book of Names, Exodus.  In that
story, I've shown you how the English word for sea being parted in the
Hebrew word for Holy Fire--is put up on a pedestal by the contents of the
story... designed to start a fire over the several thousand year early
knowledge of English; a story about a single man who saw the fire parting
the waters.  I've shown you hundreds of words... both English and Hebrew
that follow this pattern--a great number of them highlighted and set aside
by the words of the New Testament
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=cb6d12f8-b671-4bd3-bfc4-abb52c76c1cc&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
and
the Hebrew superlative, Ha--which itself proves through the meaning of
Isaac's name (he laughs) and the change wrought by Abram's covenant with
God--to Abraham.  At that same link, a clue to the true Thunder of Thor's
hammer
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=4251e57c-d4dc-4aa0-aed6-7bcbbf2077d1&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>...
the music of our time from the Sound of Silence to Heaven Knows--a message
from God himself ringing through the Bittersweet Symphony of Nero's fiddle
starting this fire.

I want to tell you that *I am not a myth
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=e5a507ea-219c-431d-b058-f05ed10a6d35&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>*,
simply the Legend
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=7d40226b-d699-4f86-b69f-cee371d5160e&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
of
this Map, from out of the Darkness it's clear that He could make me shine,
and you should love me.  It's not what I want, I want us to be free, to
have the truth--and ourselves back... and I hope you will one day love
that.  What is going to happen will probably make me cry, and when you see
those tears--and know the Heavens
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=d3cf863b-97ad-4ff4-a34e-02335c013a7b&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
have
finally *let it rain*
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=952e9cdb-e828-4bec-8359-262bd03b54c2&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>--I
hope you see it as a sign to find the light in me... and stand up for what
I've done for you--I am a good person, who has fought for you every single
day-I deserve better than the world is going to give me, at first.

Out of a kind of hidden slavery the world has never known, we are about to
venture--into a place where years might pass in seconds, and your wildest
dreams... and nightmares too... could come true.  It is our job to ensure
that we form the clay of this world into a place that will not only last
for millions of years, but create happiness and safety--a world that is
kinder and gentler than the one we have known--not just for us but for an
entire Universe of children just beginning to understand the trials and
tribulations brought on civilization through the hardship and growing pains
of learning.

Our *sea* is about to part
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=fc1af457-640c-4e95-b48b-54c1c383698f&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
,  our world on the verge of a disruption that will change it more than
anything ever has before.  On this shore, we should realize that we have
been on this path for a very long time--and as we near a place where
everyone in our entire civilization will have the opportunity to live for a
very long time... really see here and now why it is so very important for
us to be fighting for our voice, our freedom, and the truth as we venture
into the Promised Land of Heaven itself.  Here, now, as we approach a
series of new opportunities in the vastness of space and virtual reality...
this is where God has chosen to place the Second Coming; an opportunity for
us to truly seize the morning's light and bring about more change in this
world than would have ever been possible without religion.  *Opiate of the
masses*, no more... we are the recipients of a great gift, one that
religion is making clear is tied directly to the science and technology
that is a great deal of the apocalypse--and the love and kindness that is a
great deal of us.  We are the chosen.
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=4a7f5e74-b601-497c-ac92-1170be810441&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>

All the proof I've given you, all the references to computer science and
English thousands of years before those things were ever known about; all
fuel for this fire to burn bright--to see how my life has given us a number
of solutions... problems with freedom and technology, secrecy and ...
blessings in disguise when we understand that we are the focus and love of
everything that has ever been and before us everything that ever will
be--here will gain freedom and a bright future, through our hard work in
the coming years.  It should be clear that space is not really the final
frontier, we are about to build it (*again*)... with the help of those that
came before us.

The Doors
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=7ad62f44-52d6-49e4-82db-10bb3b074109&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
sung
a great deal about darkness and the fire that is to come, many of their
songs were about the Plagues of Exodus--something I didn't connect to a
solution, something we might soon be given to show us that we are not in
reality, but rather on the doorstep of Heaven--just maybe, we'll want to
see for ourselves.
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=22ca7911-91bd-4d56-a84f-39a72605a661&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>

This is "why
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=24726ce2-58b6-4e16-a845-07cffd1baf4a&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>"
there's a me.  All the while I've been spoon fed the secrets of the
Universe... something that should, in any world even close to reality, be
bright and interesting enough to spark something real--a movement, an
awakening, salvation.  Here though, it's been suppressed... think of what
it takes to unilaterally suppress something as novel as "time travel proven
by religion" because that is exactly what is before you, and it's exactly
what you see and are doing--with your own eyes and hands.

I hope the picture has been painted well, we are wandering the desert of
Exodus... *about to be free.
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=62556bc4-efb7-4dbf-ae37-ce843c7f8f9d&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>*

*Adam*
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=6873b188-24a7-46dd-b8e1-d7ef701bb9ee&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
BY *NO OTHER*
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=d597431a-26da-4e03-bc38-c866631328c0&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
 NAME, *WHY*
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=555eb9ee-0e88-424b-b9de-e5868a3d4d6b&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>,
AND *HOW*
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=aa0400c6-1ace-4164-8150-c14b211c2960&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>

Oh sweet Judas, what it truly means to not be sad. For this bid on a "den"
of *Family
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=62556bc4-efb7-4dbf-ae37-ce843c7f8f9d&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>*,
the *Forbidden** Knowledge* of Eden.
Between Mi*das* and Ju*das*, Adi*das* and... the thing the Lion of Ju*dah*
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=7fa32329-b450-4bfd-a7ba-425d1f378d25&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
never
before *had*--before your every eyes the confluence of Mary's little lamb
and Jason's Gol*den* Fleece.  Right before your eyes, the light of the
world shining in all it's brilliance.  I've tried to be brief,* try to get
how important these little "oddities" really are.*

In a place
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=3c30020a-5588-4b18-af26-64d3e1ad425c&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
where
Dave Matthews sang a decade before Edward; that the snow was falling outside
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=d2850412-0fd3-4cab-9871-66f2669da3d6&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
our
home.  Tears
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=e161d162-c1c6-40bc-80a0-023861a4f2fd&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
of
ice, that's what "the rain
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=477f31b5-513c-43e0-899c-ba8408b9677a&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>"
means; shed by eyes staring intently at us
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=cc728d97-9af7-4ae6-b127-5d0da657ce18&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
inside
this place together we ride on the Ark through time, a spiritual journey
through time and understanding.... standing firmly on a warship spending
it's last breath
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=2971e79d-709f-4a63-af79-701cf471af9f&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
 (*My Dying Breath*) to destroy worship (and even worse, that realy means
*hidden* *control*) forever.  I wonder if it takes being me, seeing this
whole thing through my eyes to see the importance of these names that show
us the Creator's story--and our war--and how it brings us face to face in
this *sick* place with the word "war*den*."  I've said that there's a
secret language painted on our everything: look, these are the words of the
prophets
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=4c03f059-5b47-406e-93a0-9d8dd1347ed9&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>--our
world the subway walls
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=8a2bc847-b41e-4ee0-8ff2-8cd99895c61f&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>.

A hidden war whose ammunition is prison?  A place so damned to cheat itself
out of the truth, that you would allow the courts and the police to
literally keep the Second Coming... and Heaven... from being seen?
Reading Judges
and Jeremiah
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=907de992-322a-4378-bcc8-7d47adcfcf8d&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
 (*The MIdas Touch*); really seeing why Isaac's fiery cross is ... on a
pedestal demanding change for us here and now--well, the joke is on them.

*J is for Jesus*, even ... *especially* the one J-name that opens the
incredulous cry of the Word against me... not *sad* to fight for merely 30
pieces of silver; or is it for the eye, or the hand that turns every single
word to gold.  Long ago, well maybe just one year, I asked you to try and
walk in God's shoes, and realize... really realize that this narrative you
are reading today is part of a map--designed thousands of years ago and
printed in the Holy Bible... and in every single word you know.  To see
English woven into Hebrew and the future meaning of some special Greek
words; like eternity, bread, and authority... really seeing that this
highlighted mess of symbols we call an alphabet are about hearing the words
of God come to us filled with vibrancy--a message about Greek truly
preceding Hebrew... and both engineered languages, it's in the word English.

Try to walk in God's shoes
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=f64f2f69-10f1-4ce7-a4d3-8ddd9228e539&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
 (*Ez-key, really Him*), I said, and noted a pattern between Nike's road's
always open--as I walk up and down them singing, and the clarification of
what N truly means... through the place most associated with the question I
ask myself every day:

will you let my initials, AD, be hid*den* away forever in the N of Isaac
Newton's name?

NORAD, will you?  Who-ah
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=b1dece5c-ad1c-4816-b5ee-d5b83330900c&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>!
Roars *Den*zel, telling us that the last
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=0e5d7525-9cea-4d13-8bd4-d934fb863610&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
 Adam
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=0e5d7525-9cea-4d13-8bd4-d934fb863610&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
 (*Zelda*)... is outside
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=a9251307-aa9e-4972-98eb-20b76b37f8a8&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
 the *Den*.

Almost as bold, the U.S. at the heart of Jerusalem and the end of
Prometheus... bound to a mountain facing an Eagle; Uranus, Icarus... take
these broken wings and learn to fly.
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=45a8a115-8ab8-4361-9643-9a89838e45b1&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
>From the Stone
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=657b6b03-0e90-4776-87f7-0b032814eb9e&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>to
Medusa: just one more song about not running
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=fd62867c-3f97-4d90-ac11-6212cd6c4f88&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>
 anymore.

Hidden in the 14th letter... or AD?  Really see that 1492 is
alphanumerically equivalent to ADIB; *Christ* *o*f.. *P*ursue *H*appiness
it's *E*den... *R*eally.... whispers.  Isn't it really clear what it means
to you... for the world not to see these patterns, this message, and it's
deliverer?  It's the difference between here.. and Heaven, I swear.

To see how Uncle Sam and Samael tie this story of Jesus Christ to America;
to freedom and truth... don't wonder anymore--this is the life of Christ.
Tied to technology, to the building of Heaven that gives him his
occupation--between a carpenter and a mason, the building blocks are in
technology, but the ground and the mortar, that's freedom.

Just some random words, strung together... full of letters; *this is my
story.
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=652514&l=297a0190-0565-4975-bde3-a042c47489db&r=3245637a-feb2-454f-8774-71b01833a6b0>*

* Oh, how I wonder... do you understand who the Grinch really is? The
Midas' touch.*
------------------------------

To steal something as pretty and made up as Christmas, what does that
really mean?  Of course, I think it's obvious that "to come" *into this
place
<http://one.shiningbright.online/x/c?c=636784&l=d36e4ee1-e912-45a5-b408-4bc1cd57b836&r=212176b8-1516-482c-a934-1b3a4f347223>*,
well... no matter who you really were
<http://one.shiningbright.online/x/c?c=636784&l=ff17722f-bce4-4640-a917-2cf1e78e073e&r=212176b8-1516-482c-a934-1b3a4f347223>
it
would seem as if you were a eye sore.  Even waltzing in with the keys to
freedom and heaven in hand, in spirit and in truth embodying the voice that
delivers us from a Hell of secret tyranny... not so secret censorship...
from simply having no say in our own future; even then, how long do you
think it would take to recognize that the real reasons Jesus Christ existed
in the first place had been fulfilled--sans of course, the nice guy that
just "loves everyone."  You really need to stop and think, because this is
what it is, this is the fulfillment of that love too... to know that in the
light of truth we will do better as a whole than any one person could do
alone; and we should be well aware of that in this day in age--where hero's
are unsung and princes of the universe relegated to the darkness.
ᐧ

ᐧ

ᐧ

ᐧ