[LingGEOG] Seeking organizers for 2019 AAG Linguistic Geography sessions

Catherine Lee cl2013 at hawaii.edu
Fri Sep 14 19:58:02 UTC 2018

Aloha mai,

After three lovely years of serving as the primary organizer for the
Linguistic Geography sessions at the American Association of Geographers
conference, I am stepping down this year as I finish up my dissertation and
go on the job market.

I am looking for 1-3 people who want to organize these sessions and can
commit to being at the conference April 3-7, 2019 in Washington, D.C.
Ideally, the organizers will have attended or presented in these sessions
at least once before.

If you are worried that you have never organized conference sessions
before, this is a great conference to start with. I will be happy to
support this year's organizers if they have any questions or concerns.

If you are interested, please email me, and I will get people in touch with
each other.

Thanks,
--
Catherine Lee