Publisher Prize Draw - Last Day...

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Apr 24 22:33:55 UTC 2003

Dear LINGUISTS,

While the fund drive is now officially over, this is just to remind
you that the LINGUIST List Publisher Prize Draw will be drawn on
Saturday. There are some great prizes up for grabs, so if you would
still like to be considered for these, anyone who makes a donation
before 12 O'clock Fridaynight will automatically be entered.

For more info, visit http://linguistlist.org/prizedraw.html

To Donate visit http://linguistlist.org/donation.html

We would like to take this opportunity to once again thank all of our
wonderful donors, and to thank the generosity of all of our Supporting
Publishers who have donated prizes.