It's Fund Drive Fun Friday!

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 30 18:04:29 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List Fund Drive: Issues Posted on Thu Apr 29 2004.

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org):
        Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona
        Terence Langendoen, U. of Arizona

Home Page: http://www.linguistlist.org/funddrivelite.html

Use the URL given after a heading to retrieve the issue via the World
Wide Web.

                        *******
*** Fund Drive 2004 Now On! Support your site and win prizes!  ***
***       http://www.linguistlist.org/funddrivelite.html       ***
                        *******

Directory

        1. The LINGUIST List 2004, New and Improved!
        2. LINGUIST List to cut services...
        3. Malingua 2004
        4. How to donate
        5. Contributors

Message 1: The LINGUIST List 2004, New and Improved!