LINGUIST List: Meet the Crew!

Mon Apr 3 20:35:54 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List Special Issue: Meet the Crew!

Moderators: Anthony Aristar, Wayne State U. <aristar at linguistlist.org>
            Helen Aristar-Dry, Eastern Michigan U. <hdry at linguistlist.org>

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U. of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U. of Arizona

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006
From: linguist < linguist at linguistlist.org >
Subject: LINGUIST List: Meet the Crew

Dear Subscribers,

Our crew members have written letters about themselves and their work
at LINGUIST. Some of you might have not seen them, so we are giving
you a list of links for these letters. Enjoy meeting this year's crew!

Tanya Sydorenko
Fund Drive 2006 Coordinator

*

Past: Present, and Future
Future PhD
http://linguistlist.org/issues/17/17-846.html

Home: Finding her Way to LINGUIST
Editor Jessica Boynton on Joining LINGUIST
http://linguistlist.org/issues/17/17-856.html

Work: What is it Like at LINGUIST
Editor Maria Moreno-Rollins on working at LINGUIST
http://linguistlist.org/issues/17/17-866.html

Projects: Learn more about us
Editor Svetlana Aksenova: my exciting journey
http://linguistlist.org/issues/17/17-880.html

Astonishment: from Hammers to LINGUIST List
Editor Kevin Burrows on entering LINGUIST
http://linguistlist.org/issues/17/17-909.html

Editor Susan Hooyenga on E-MELD
http://linguistlist.org/issues/17/17-926.html

Fate: Learning to Love Computers