LINGUIST List Special Issue: Help: Advisors' Challenge: $5843 and 36 Hours Left!

Tue Apr 10 16:08:12 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List Special Issue: Help: Advisors' Challenge: $5843 and 36 Hours Left!

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project
       <reviews at linguistlist.org>

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Advisors' Challenge 2007: Raise $8000 in 48 hours and the
LINGUIST Advisors will donate an extra $2000!
If you have not donated, please visit http://linguistlist.org/donate.html
Current Top 5 Schools in LL Grad School Challenge:
1. Stanford University   	                $1870
2. University of Massachusetts at Amherst 	$1717
3. University of Washington 	                $1434
4. University of Toronto  	                 $815
5. Indiana University   	                 $810
To see the full list, go to: http://linguistlist.org/donation/fund-drive2007/allschools.cfm