LINGUIST List Special Issue: Help: Advisors' Challenge: $3115 and 29 Hours Left!

Wed Apr 11 00:04:10 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List Special Issue: Help: Advisors' Challenge: $3115 and 29 Hours Left!

Moderators: Anthony Aristar, Eastern Michigan U <hdry at linguistlist.org>
            Helen Aristar-Dry, Eastern Michigan U <aristar at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project
       <reviews at linguistlist.org>

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Advisors' Challenge 2007: Raise $8000 in 48 hours and the LINGUIST Advisors
will donate an extra $2000!
If you have not donated, please visit http://linguistlist.org/donate.html
Current Top 5 Schools in LL Grad School Challenge:
1. Stanford University   	                $1970
2. University of Massachusetts at Amherst 	$1747
3. University of Washington 	                $1434
4. University of Maryland                        $843
5. New York University                           $830
To see the full list, go to: http://linguistlist.org/donation/fund-drive2007/allschools.cfm