Special Offer from Edinburgh University Press

Wed Apr 1 16:50:12 UTC 2009

To: linglite at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subject: Special Offer from Edinburgh University Press

Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 08:03:00
From:  linguist [[log in to unmask]]
Subject: New Contest from Edinburgh University Press

Dear Subscribers,

We have a new contest for you today! Edinburgh University Press
is offering a new prize for the person who donates the most
today between 10am and 4pm (Eastern Time)!

What will you win?

One 2009-subscription to Edinburgh University Press'
journal: "Corpora"

View information on the journal at:
http://www.euppublishing.com/journal/cor

Be the one to win this terrific prize, while helping LINGUIST
support the grad students who make it possible for you to get
all the benefits that LINGUIST brings you each day for FREE!

Donate now at:

The LINGUIST Crew