Special Issue: Contest, Fun dDrive Friday, Win Prizes, New LL Project!

Fri Apr 3 15:05:14 UTC 2009

To: linglite at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subject: Special Issue: Contest, Fun dDrive Friday, Win Prizes, New LL Project!

Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2009 08:03:00
From:  linguist [[log in to unmask]]
Subject: Win a Copy of "Tongue's Palette"

Dear Subscribers,

LINGUIST is bringing you a new contest today to spice
up your Friday. We will give a special prize to the
next 6 people who donate $100 or more.

Donate at:

We have 6 copies of "Tongue's Palette" by Andrew
Sunshine and Donna Jo Napoli to give away! We want to
give them to you! If you are one of the next 6 donors
to contribute $100 or more, you will be rewarded a
copy of this book and one of our incredibly irresistible
premiums!

Do not wait and donate now to be able to receive
one of these titles!

We will feature you on our Fun dDrive Friday page
as one of the winners!

Help Linguist now and get double the prizes!

The LINGUIST Crew