Special Issue: Fund Drive

Mon Apr 6 14:27:26 UTC 2009

To: linglite at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subject: Special Issue: Fund Drive

Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 08:03:00
From:  linguist [[log in to unmask]]
Subject: Cambridge University Press Contest is On!

Dear Subscribers,

Cambridge University Press has done it again! CUP is bringing
a new challenge to YOU! Are you ready?

CUP is offering one of the following titles to the person who
donates the most today between 9am and 4pm (Eastern Time). If
you are the winner, you will be able to choose from the following
list of incredible titles:

- The Cambridge Handbook of Child Language, Edited by Edith
L. Bavin
- The Cambridge Handbook of Phonology, Edited by Paul de Lacy
- The Cambridge Grammar of the English Language, by R.
Huddleston and G. K. Pullum
- The Cambridge Encyclopedia of the English Language, by
David Crystal
- The Cambridge Encyclopedia of Language, by David Crystal

How can you resist? These are terrific prizes! Donate now to
be able to win one of these books!

We want YOU to win! So come to the LINGUIST site now and
donate to help the LINGUIST List grad students AND win an
incredible prize!

The LINGUIST Crew