Special Issue: Susan Fischer's Challenge, EasyAbs and Donor's Letter

Wed Apr 8 15:20:41 UTC 2009

To: linglite at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subject:  Special Issue: Susan Fischer's Challenge, EasyAbs and Donor's Letter

Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 08:03:00
From:  linguist [[log in to unmask]]
Subject: 4-Hour Challenge from Advisor Susan Fischer!

Dear Subscribers,

LL Advisor Susan Fischer has a challenge for you:
She has already donated to the LL fund drive; but
she's willing to make a second generous donation
if other LL users will also show their support.
She challenges 10 new donors to donate $50 each
within the next 4 hours.  The clock is running!
Can you meet the challenge and multiply your
donation through Susan's generosity?

Donate now at:

The LINGUIST Crew