Special Issue: Fun dDrive Friday is Here!

Fri Apr 10 03:27:53 UTC 2009

To: linglite at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subject: Special Issue: Fun dDrive Friday is Here!

------------------------ Message 1 -------------------------
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 00:03:00
From:  linguist [[log in to unmask]]
Subject: Fun dDrive Friday is Here!

Dear Subscribers,

It is our joyous Fun dDrive Friday again,
the day when donations meet entertainment!
Take a minute to donate at

and enjoy the special treat we have for you
today: 'A Day at the LINGUIST List', a
sneak-peek into our office. You can see us,
the LINGUIST List crew, at our desks while
editing your submissions, in discussions
about site development improvements such as
EasyAbs and meetings reporting on project
progress.

Additionally, we have another fantastic
challenge from Cambridge University Press:
the first two donors who donate $150 or
more starting at 12am (EST) will receive a
special prize from Cambridge University
Press. You can view the prizes at:

http://linguistlist.org/fund-drive/2009/prizes/current-donate-most-prizes.cfm

You can sip your mornign coffe while reading
about Andrew Carnie, our current Chef de Cuisine
of the Day, who had to abandon Scottish Gaelic
due to an unfortunate accident, but discovered
his talent in formal linguistic analysis instead.

http://www.linguistlist.org/fund-drive/2009/linguist-of-the-day/carnie.cfm

Don't forget to play the MultiTree game, one
of the prizes is still not claimed! Get
to know our MultiTree interface and the
Afro-Asiatic language family and become our
second winner!

http://www.linguistlist.org/fund-drive/2009/games/

If any of these things make your Friday a
nicer day, make sure you make ours by donating
now at:

The LINGUIST Crew