Special Issue: 5 Donors of $100 or More Get a Copy of "Many

Sun Apr 12 12:50:45 UTC 2009

To: linglite at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subject:  Special Issue: 5 Donors of $100 or More Get a Copy of "Many
Morphologies" by Cascadilla Press!

------------------------ Message 1 -------------------------
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 09:00:30
From:  linguist [[log in to unmask]]
Morphologies" by Cascadilla Press!

Dear Subscribers,

We passed the $40,000 mark and we are entering the
last stretch of our Fund Drive. But in order to
finish it, we need YOU to step up and donate now!

To help us reach our goal, Cascadilla Press is
bringing you a new contest! The first 5 people
to donate $100 or more today (starting at 9am ET)
will receive a copy of:
Many Morphologies (paperback), Edited by Paul Boucher,
Cascadilla Press.

Donate now and get this nice book while helping
LINGUIST continue another year of FREE services
to the linguistics community.

Donate at:

Will you be one of the winners today? Hurry!

The LINGUIST Crew