LINGUIST List Summary: Issues Posted on Mon Mar 23 2009.

Mon Mar 23 17:07:42 UTC 2009

To: linglite at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subject: LINGUIST List Summary: Issues Posted on Mon Mar 23 2009.

	Date:         Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:25:24 -0400
	Sender:       Lite Version of LINGUIST List <[log in to unmask]>
	From:         LINGUIST Network <[log in to unmask]>
	Subject:      LINGUIST List Special Fund Drive Issue
	Comments: To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

	LINGUIST List Summary: Issues Posted on Mon Mar 23 2009.

	Moderators: Anthony Aristar, Eastern Michigan U. <[log in to unmask]>

	                    Helen Aristar-Dry, Eastern Michigan U. <[log in to
	unmask]>

	Reviews: Randall Eggert, U. of Utah

	Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

	The LINGUIST List is funded by Eastern Michigan University, and
	donations from subscribers and
	publishers.