Special Issue: Fund Drive News

Fri Mar 27 15:51:42 UTC 2009

To: linglite at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subject: Special Issue: Fund Drive News

Date:         Mon, 26 Mar 2009 12:25:24 -0400
Sender:       Lite Version of LINGUIST List <[log in to unmask]>
From:         LINGUIST Network <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      LINGUIST List Special Fund Drive Issue
Comments: To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Special Issue: Fund Drive News

Moderators: Anthony Aristar, Eastern Michigan U. <[log in to unmask]>
            Helen Aristar-Dry, Eastern Michigan U. <[log in to
	    unmask]>

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U. of Utah

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

The LINGUIST List is funded by Eastern Michigan University, and
donations from subscribers and publishers.