LINGUIST List Special Issue: LL-Map Video during Fund Drive!

Thu Apr 1 17:54:14 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List Special Issue: LL-Map Video during Fund Drive!

	  Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	   Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	    Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison
         <reviews at linguistlist.org>

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 08:34:20
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Can We Make it to $54,000 Today?

Dear Subscribers,

Thank you to all who have donated so far! We did make yesterday's daily
goal of $1,500!

We are currently at $52,622.44 and would like to try to make it to
$54,000 by the end of today! Can we do that? Can we have a little
push from our subscribers to help us get to that mark?

As a little encouragement, we have some donated titles from
Georgetown University Press to be given out to the first
2 donors who donate $75 or more today!

The titles are:

Telling Stories: Language, Narrative, and Social Life, edited by
Deborah Schiffrin, Anna De Fina, Anastasia Nylund

Arabic Sociolinguistics: Topics in Diglossia, Gender, Identity, and
Politics, by Reem Bassiouney

Donate at:

Help us reach our daily goal today and get an extra prize! You are
planning on donating a small amount? No problem! Any amount helps!
Have you seen our premiums this year? Our keychains and travel mugs
have been our most popular this year! See all premiums at:

http://linguistlist.org/fund-drive/2010/premiums/index.cfm

The LINGUIST Crew