LINGUIST List Special Issue: Fund Drive

Wed Apr 7 16:02:59 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List Special Issue: Fund Drive

	  Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	   Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	    Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison
         <reviews at linguistlist.org>

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 11:41:20
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Help Us Fund Our Editors!

Dear LINGUIST List Subscribers,

I would like to begin by thanking you for all of the donations and support
you have provided us during this fund-drive season. With your help and
dedication we have raised quite a bit of our goal, but we still have a
ways to go. More specifically we need to still raise $961 with only 1
hour to go in our advisor's challenge, in order to stay on track with
fund-drive.

I know that many of you are students, who may think that you have nothing
that you can donate to LINGUIST List, but really, any amount helps.
Whether it's $5, $20, or $100 (or $961), we need all of you to chip in
to make this fund-drive a success.

As you may already know, LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization, which
runs based on your donations. Without these donations there is no way that
we could continue providing services unparalleled in any other discipline:
our job, book, conference, and journal call announcements help bring
together and keep up to date members of the discipline, and surely have
helped develop many of your careers in linguistics.

The choice is yours to make. LINGUIST List really cannot continue without
your donations, so if you would like the linguistics community to have
this great resource that we developed and continue to grow for you, our
subscribers, then please donate now.

Donate: https://linguistlist.org/donation/donate/donate1.cfm

Best Wishes,

Fatemeh Abdollahi