LINGUIST List Special Issue: Subfield Challenge Update!

Sun Mar 14 21:08:47 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List Special Issue: Subfield Challenge Update!

Moderators: Anthony Aristar, Eastern Michigan U <[log in to unmask]>
            Helen Aristar-Dry, Eastern Michigan U <[log in to unmask]>

	  Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	  Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	  Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 10:30:20
From:  linguist [[log in to unmask]]
Subject: 1 Day Left for the Subfield Challenge!

Dear Subscribers,

There is only 1 day left in the subfield challenge
and we have a very nice competition going on!

We also have one great encouragement from Bill
vanPatten to have Language Acquisitionists raise
another $460 by the end of the challenge in order
for him to donate an extra $1,000! That means that
your donation would be doubled! Hurry and help
Bill vanPatten, other Language acquisitionists and
donors take advantage of this offer!

Donate now:

Current standings in the subfield challenge:

Syntax: $1,845
Historical Linguistics: $1,581
General Linguistics: $1,150
Phonology: $1,090
Language Acquisition: $1,040
Sociology: $941
Typology: $520
Language Documentation: $475
Semantics: $472
Computational Linguistics: $450
Morphology: $415
Discourse: $345
Phonetics: $326
Applied Linguistics: $320
History of Linguistics: $300
Writing Systems: $250
Psycholinguistics: $225
Translation: $200
Neurolinguistics: $100
Lexicography: $95
Text/Corpus Linguistics: $90
Pragmatics: $75
Anthropological Linguistics: $55

Help your subfield to the top by donating now!

Get your donation to count twice as much by selecting
the Language Acquisition subfield in the Lingfiled
drop down while you donate!

The LINGUIST Crew