LINGUIST List Special Issue: See What's New!

Fri Mar 26 16:09:18 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List Special Issue: See What's New!

	  Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	   Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	    Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison
         <reviews at linguistlist.org>

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 08:10:03
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: The New Fund Drive Song is Here!

Dear Linguists,

The new Fund Drive song is here! We have reached the $45K
mark and Susan Fischer and Terry Langendoen's song is now
available on our homepage!

Come visit us and enjoy this treat! We are very thankful
to Susan Fischer and Terry Langendoen for taking the time
to write and perform this song.

We hope you enjoy it and that it will inspire you to
donate today!

The LINGUIST List