LINGUIST List Special Issue: New Auction! Win a Set of Books!

Mon Mar 29 15:42:17 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List Special Issue: New Auction! Win a Set of Books!

	  Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	   Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	    Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison
         <reviews at linguistlist.org>

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:54:11
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Auction from Cambridge Scholars Publishing

Dear Subscribers,

We almost made the daily goal yesterday, with less than $400 to make
the $2,000 mark we had proposed. We are currently at $48676.44!

We have a huge offer for you today! The Cambridge Scholars Publishing
Company is providing a great prize for an auction today! The prize:

A set of complete works by an author (from our literary classics section)
by winner's choice:
http://www.c-s-p.org/csp3/search.py/main?author=&title=&keyword=complete+works

Are you interested in one of the following collections?

Jane Austen: The Works in Eight Volumes
James Fenimore Cooper: The Complete Works
Lord Byron: The Complete Works in 13 volumes
Nathaniel Hawthorne: The Complete Works in 13 volumes
The Complete Works of Robert Louis Stevenson in 35 volumes
The Complete Works of Arthur Conan Doyle in 56 volumes
Perspectives on Discourse Analysis: Theory and Practice
The Complete Works of William Makepeace Thackeray in 27 volumes

How is this going to work? We are putting up an auction for you! The donor who
donates the highest amount between today, Monday March 29 12pm (EST) and tomorrow,
March 30th 12pm (EST) will win this prize! We will show you, on the LINGUIST site,
the highest amount so far so that you know what you need to beat.

This is an incredible oportunity to help LINGUIST List and also get a
remarkable prize from Cambridge Scholars Publishing!

Donate now at:

The LINGUIST Crew

P.S., Do not pass this offer! Win a set of complete works by an author from
Cambridge Scholars Publishing! Donate at: