LINGUIST List Special Issue: Can't Make It Without You!

Wed Apr 20 03:18:26 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List Special Issue: Can't Make It Without You!

	 Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	 Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	 Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison
         <reviews at linguistlist.org>

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 23:17:01
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Can't Make It Without You!

Dear Subscribers,

The forecast for the Advisors' challenge is not good.
We are 14 hours away from the deadline and we still need
$6333.

Time is running out and we need you to step up and show
linguists that you want LINGUIST List to continue. In
order to do that, we need to meet our goal. To meet our
goal, we need YOU!

Donate now and help LINGUIST List continue to offer YOU
the services you get year after year for free!

Donate at:

The LINGUIST List