LINGUIST List Special Issue: 3 Hours to Go in the Advisors' Challenge

Wed Apr 20 14:07:04 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List Special Issue: 3 Hours to Go in the Advisors' Challenge

	 Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	 Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	 Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison
         <reviews at linguistlist.org>

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 09:01:09
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: 3 Hours to Go!

Dear Susbcribers,

All the LinguistList needs is $4213 more to reach our goal
of $67,000.  Where else could you get such good value for
the money as with LinguistList?  If you're an ordinary
academic looking for a job, you'd have to pay $77.50 for a
yearly subscription to the Chronicle of Higher Education.
LINGUIST is more targeted just to linguistics jobs.  If
you've ever used LinguistList to look for jobs, why not
give us $77.50?

You find out about conferences through LinguistList.  By
finding out early, you save on early preregistration.  Why
not send us half of what you saved by registering early?

You've organized conferences using EasyAbs, thereby saving
lots of clerical help.  How about sending us some of what
you saved?

You've posted queries on LinguistList and gotten useful

The LinguistList Advisors have ponied up again and again.
Now it's your turn.

Donate at:

Susan D. Fischer
LINGUIST Advisor