LINGUIST List Special Issue: Final Stretch to the Goal!

Thu Apr 21 11:22:24 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List Special Issue: Final Stretch to the Goal!

	 Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	 Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	 Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison
         <reviews at linguistlist.org>

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 07:17:01
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Final Stretch to the Goal!

Dear Subscribers,

5 hours are left in the advisors' challenge.
At this time, we are $1763 away from the goal!
We are almost there! We need one last big
push in order to get to the goal.

Can you help? Can you join the group of
subscribers who have already contributed
this Fund Drive?

Donate now and help end Fund Drive today!

The LINGUIST List