LINGUIST List Special Issue: Last Hour of Challenge!

Thu Apr 21 15:30:33 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List Special Issue: Last Hour of Challenge!

	 Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	 Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	 Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison
         <reviews at linguistlist.org>

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 11:10:59
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Almost There!

Dear Subscribers,

We need your help now. LINGUIST provides a service to all users and
subscribers. But it also provides a special service to you, linglite
subscribers.

You have requested to be sent special issues from LINGUIST so that
you can get a shorter version of the announcements and prevent your
inbox to be filled up each day.

LINGUIST has been able to do that for you and tries to make sure
that you are satisfied with this service.

To continue to do this, we need your support and donations. We are
less than 1 hour away from the deadline for the advisors' challenge
and only $733 away from reaching the goal.

Donate now!

The LINGUIST List