LINGUIST List Special Issue: Fund Drive

Mon Mar 14 17:27:16 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List Special Issue: Fund Drive

	 Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	 Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	 Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison
         <reviews at linguistlist.org>

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2011 08:21:31
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Play and Win!

Dear Susbcribers,

We have made available our first scavenger hunt game
to see how well you know the LINGUIST List site.

This game will take you around the LINGUIST site by
asking you questions for you to answer. Answer them
all correctly and you could win a prize!

Hurry, only the first few people to complete the game
successfully will win a prize!

Play this game at:
http://linguistlist.org/fund-drive/2011/games/

Donate to LINGUIST on your way at: