LINGUIST List Special Issue: Fund Drive

Fri Mar 18 15:09:05 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List Special Issue: Fund Drive

	 Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	 Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	 Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison
         <reviews at linguistlist.org>

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2011 09:56:23
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Peter Lang Books for Grabs!

Dear Subscribers,

We have noticed that you like challenges and
incentives for donating. Well, here is another
one!

Peter Lang Publishing Company has donated 4 titles
to be used in a challenge. So, the next 4 people to
donate $50 or more will receive one of these
books!

Do not wait! These will go fast!

Donate now at:

Maria Moreno-Rollins