LINGUIST List Special Issue: Fund Drive - Win a Book!

Mon Mar 28 17:00:17 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List Special Issue: Fund Drive - Win a Book!

	 Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	 Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	 Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison
         <reviews at linguistlist.org>

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2011 10:14:01
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Win a Book from MultiLingual Matters!

Dear Subscribers,

We just passed the $41000 mark and we are getting into the
last stages of Fund Drive. We are, of course, very happy to
reach this stage cause it means we are getting closer
and closer each day to the goal

However, we are still in need of a lot of your donations!

We have some more prizes for you to encourage those
waiting for a nudge to submit their donations.
Multilingual Matters Publishing Company is offering
3 books as prizes for the next three people to donate
$50 or more.

Hurry and donate now!

The LINGUIST Crew