Prize of the Day: Analysing English as a Lingua Franca

Mon Apr 2 14:51:51 UTC 2012

Dear LINGUIST List Subscribers,

Today, we're back with a wonderful new prize!

Generously donated by Bloomsbury/Continuum, you can win
'Analysing English as a Lingua Franca' by Alessia Cogo
and Martin Dewey!

http://www.continuumbooks.com/books/detail.aspx?BookId=13
4681&SntUrl=152303&SubjectId=989&Subject2Id=1556

A must-have for linguists interested in the implications
of English as a global language, this book is worth your
donation! Support LINGUIST with your donation any time
today until 11:59 PM (EST) and enter to win this title!

We'll be frank, 'Analysing English as a Lingua Franca'
is something you won't want to miss! And remember,
you can also support your school or linguistic subfield
when you donate to win this great prize today!

Right now, we're just $1709 from our goal. Will you help us
end Fund Drive today?

Thank you,
-The LINGUIST List Crew