Who is guest writing our next Saga?

Fri Mar 16 20:24:42 UTC 2012

Dear LINGUIST List readers,

We know that many of you have been reading our latest
LingQuest Saga. Please let us know how much you enjoyed
it with your donation!

If you've already read it and can't wait to know what
happens next week, well we've got some breaking news
for you--next week's installment of The LINGQUEST Saga
is from a special guest author! We can't tell you who
it is (yet!) but we can say they are guffawing-ly good!

If we reach a total of $44,000 by 3:00 pm EST on
Monday, March 19 we will release the name of our
special guest author!

Donate now to find out who our mystery contributor is!

-The LINGUIST Crew