Haven't donated yet? We're giving out a prize a day next week!

Sun Mar 18 19:27:54 UTC 2012

Dear LINGUIST List readers,

We know that everyone loves to win! That's why we've
brought you the graduate school and subfield challenges.

So, to add to the fun, we're now bringing yet another
contest your way!

Starting tomorrow, we'll be giving away one prize a day
to a LINGUIST List donor!

Each day this week, we'll draw one of our donors--
that's you!--at random to receive a wonderful
prize such as a book or journal subscription!
No amount is too small and there is no minimum
donation, so students give what you can and you
can win a prize too!

How would you like to freely learn about the newest
ideas in your field? Support our organization now
and win intellectually-stimulating prizes in our
prize-a-day giveaway!

-The LINGUIST Crew