LINGUIST List Daily Summary for Sun Mar 18 2012

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Mar 19 04:03:03 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List Summary: Issues Posted on Sun Mar 18 2012.

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Veronika Drake, U of Wisconsin Madison
        Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
        Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
        Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
        Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Use the URL given after a heading to retrieve the issue via the
World Wide Web.

23.1368, Do you know what geolinguistics is? Find out with LL-MAP!

  1) From:      LINGUIST List <linguist at linguistlist.org>
     Subject:   LL-MAP -- another free resource from the LINGUIST List

   http://linguistlist.org/issues/23/23-1368.html

23.1369, Calls: French, Historical Linguistics/Belgium

  1) From:      Michèle Goyens <michele.goyens at arts.kuleuven.be>
     Subject:   Diachro-VI. Le Français en Diachronie

   http://linguistlist.org/issues/23/23-1369.html

23.1370, Haven't donated yet? We're giving out a prize a day each day next week!

  1) From:      LINGUIST List <linguist at linguistlist.org>
     Subject:   Show your support for LINGUIST List--and win big!

   http://linguistlist.org/issues/23/23-1370.html

23.1371, We're almost to 44k--help us get there today!

  1) From:      LINGUIST List <linguist at linguistlist.org>
     Subject:   And don't forget to check out our exciting site content!

   http://linguistlist.org/issues/23/23-1371.html

23.1372, FYI: New Series: Yearbook of Corpus Linguistics and Pragmatics

  1) From:      Jesús Romero-Trillo <jesus.romero at uam.es>
     Subject:   New Series: Yearbook of Corpus Linguistics and Pragmatics

   http://linguistlist.org/issues/23/23-1372.html

23.1373, Calls: General Linguistics/ Revista de Filología Románica (Jrnl)

  1) From:      Diego Munoz Carrobles <revistaromanica at filol.ucm.es>
     Subject:   Revista de Filología Románica

   http://linguistlist.org/issues/23/23-1373.html