The LINGUIST List newsletter is here!

Sun Mar 25 20:09:43 UTC 2012

Dear LINGUIST List Subscribers,

While you enjoy all of the great content that LINGUIST
provides each and every day, did you know that we've created a
quarterly newsletter to keep you informed on what is happening
behind the scenes?
http://linguistlist.org/newsletter/Winter2012Newsletter.pdf

Our quarterly newsletter, created and published by our student
staff, provides a more informal look into LINGUIST List; here
you can learn firsthand what we've been doing from the mouths
of LINGUIST student editors!

What do we do while we're working round the clock to serve you?
In the latest issue, we talk about our experiences at the
Linguistic Society of America meeting and give you some insight
on LL-MAP, a language mapping project that we are very proud of!

Sit back with a cup of coffee or tea and read our
newsletter, the new student voice at the LINGUIST List:
http://linguistlist.org/newsletter/Winter2012Newsletter.pdf

If you appreciate this and the other work we do, you can
show your support at:

http://linguistlist.org/donation/donate/donate1.cfm

Enjoy!
-The LINGUIST List Crew