Making the Most of LINGUIST, Part 2: Resources for Research

Mon Mar 26 20:22:00 UTC 2012

Dear LINGUIST List readers,

As a researcher, there are a lot of ways to formulate research
questions and gather linguistic data. LINGUIST offers several
features you can use to reach out to the linguistics community
as you conduct your research.

Queries: You can submit research surveys, tests, and ask for
resources relevant to your research here:
http://linguistlist.org/pubs/sums/index.cfm

If you think someone may have already asked a similar
question, check out Summaries to see if our readers
have provided a response.

Looking for a research partner? Soon LINGUIST will feature
a Call for Collaboration area! We will announce this new
service to the list as soon as it becomes available.

For general research needs, LINGUIST features a Publications
Area where you can find bibliographic resources:

http://linguistlist.org/pubs/index.cfm

In this area, you can find:
-Books (and Reviews of many of these books)
-Journals listings and their Table of Contents
-Academic Papers and Dissertation Abstracts

We hope this helps you learn more about our site! Please
help support these great resources today!

Gratefully,
-The LINGUIST Crew