LINGUIST List Daily Summary for Sat Apr 15 2017

The LINGUIST List (Lite version) linglite at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sun Apr 16 04:01:01 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List Summary: Issues Posted on Sat Apr 15 2017

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Anthony Aristar, Helen Aristar-Dry,
                                   Robert Coté, Michael Czerniakowski)

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org

*************************    FUND DRIVE 2017    ************************
               Putting Linguistics on the Map for 27 Years
 The 2017 Fund Drive is happening now, and LINGUIST needs your support!
                  Help us reach our goal by donating today!

28.1819, Books: Sociolingüística y pragmática del español, segunda edición: Silva-Corvalán, Enrique-Arias

  1) From:      Jackie Beilhart <jb594 at georgetown.edu>
     Subject:   Sociolingüística y pragmática del español, segunda edición: Silva-Corvalán, Enrique-Arias

   http://linguistlist.org/issues/28/28-1819.html

28.1820, Books: Multilingual Interaction and Dementia: Plejert, Lindholm, Schrauf (eds.)

  1) From:      Elinor Robertson <marketing at multilingual-matters.com>
     Subject:   Multilingual Interaction and Dementia: Plejert, Lindholm, Schrauf (eds.)

   http://linguistlist.org/issues/28/28-1820.html

28.1821, Books: Individual differences in reading comprehension: Welie

  1) From:      Jolanda Rozendaal <gw.uilots.lot at uu.nl>
     Subject:   Individual differences in reading comprehension: Welie

   http://linguistlist.org/issues/28/28-1821.html

28.1822, Books: Traces of transfer?: Vuuren

  1) From:      Jolanda Rozendaal <gw.uilots.lot at uu.nl>
     Subject:   Traces of transfer?: Vuuren

   http://linguistlist.org/issues/28/28-1822.html

28.1823, Books: Regional variation in the realization of intonation contours in the Netherlands: Hanssen

  1) From:      Jolanda Rozendaal <gw.uilots.lot at uu.nl>
     Subject:   Regional variation in the realization of intonation contours in the Netherlands: Hanssen

   http://linguistlist.org/issues/28/28-1823.html

28.1824, Books: The role of dummy auxiliaries in the acquisition of finiteness in Dutch: Julien

  1) From:      Jolanda Rozendaal <gw.uilots.lot at uu.nl>
     Subject:   The role of dummy auxiliaries in the acquisition of finiteness in Dutch: Julien

   http://linguistlist.org/issues/28/28-1824.html

28.1825, Books: Pommersches Wörterbuch [Pomeranian Dictionary]: Vollmer (ed.)

  1) From:      Pablo Dominguez Andersen <pablo.dominguez at degruyter.com>
     Subject:   Pommersches Wörterbuch [Pomeranian Dictionary]: Vollmer (ed.)

   http://linguistlist.org/issues/28/28-1825.html

28.1826, Books: Wortbildung des heutigen Französisch: Paulikat

  1) From:      Pablo Dominguez Andersen <pablo.dominguez at degruyter.com>
     Subject:   Wortbildung des heutigen Französisch: Paulikat

   http://linguistlist.org/issues/28/28-1826.html

*************************    FUND DRIVE 2017    ************************
               Putting Linguistics on the Map for 27 Years
    The 2017 Fund Drive is happening now, and LINGUIST needs your support!
                 Help us reach our goal by donating today!

This year the LINGUIST List hopes to raise $70,000. This money
will go to help keep the List running by supporting all of our
Student Editors for the coming year.

Don't forget to check out the Fund Drive 2017 site!
http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

We collect donations via the eLinguistics Foundation, a
registered 501(c) Non Profit organization with the federal tax
number 45-4211155. The donations can be offset against your
federal and sometimes your state tax return (U.S. tax payers
only). For more information visit the IRS Web-Site, or contact
your financial advisor.

Many companies also offer a gift matching program. Contact
your human resources department and send us the necessary form.