Irresponsibility marker: PART 2

bingfu bingfu at USC.EDU
Mon Apr 13 12:08:07 UTC 1998

Dear Hideaki,
	According the your description below, I cannot
see that _no_ serves as a canceler of the speaker's
responsibility about the truth of sentence.
Rather, it add some certainty, like Chinese _de_.
Would you please suply more example and explanation to
the true meaning of sentence final particle _no_.

	Best
	Bingfu