Reviews of Hopper and Thompson (1980)

Stuart Robinson Stuart.Robinson at ANU.EDU.AU
Wed Jan 28 10:48:21 UTC 1998

Greetings to everyone on LINGTYP! I thought I'd initiate some activity on
this list by posting a query. I am looking for reviews of the classic
Hopper and Thompson paper "Transitivity in Grammar and Discourse" and it
occured to me that people on this list would be likely to know. So far, I
know of only one:

T. Tsunoda. 1985. "Remarks on Transitivity," Journal of Linguistics 21: 385-96.

Does anyone know of others? I'd also welcome people's comments on Hopper
and Thompson. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Stuart Robinson

--