Relja Vulanovic RVULANOVIC at STARK.KENT.EDU
Mon Nov 23 16:52:49 UTC 1998

I'm surprised to find that Russian is a "Type B" language. I didn't
know you could respond simply with  "Kto?", I thought "Kto 'eto?"
was necessary. But Russian is not my mother tongue, so others
probably know better. In Serbo-Croatian, which is my mother tongue, a
typical response would be "Ko je?" (Serbian) "Tko je?" (Croatian),
both meaning "Who is?".

  Dr. Relja Vulanovic
  Kent State University - Stark Campus
  6000 Frank Avenue, NW
  Canton, OH 44720-7599

  rvulanovic at stark.kent.edu
  (330) 499-4075 (from Kent call 535-3377) x 416
  fax: (330) 494-6121
  http://www.stark.kent.edu/~rvulanovic/