prodrop in Hungarian

Edith A Moravcsik edith at CSD.UWM.EDU
Sun Jan 3 19:35:33 UTC 1999

			 Edith A. Moravcsik
			 Department of Foreign Languages and Linguistics
			 University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
		         Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
                         USA

			 E-mail: edith at uwm.edu
		         Telephone: (414) 229-6794 /office/
				    (414) 332-0141 /home/
		         Fax: (414) 229-2741

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 09:34:07 -0500
From: "L-Soft list server at LINGUIST.LDC.UPENN.EDU (1.8c)"
     <LISTSERV at LINGUIST.LDC.UPENN.EDU>
To: Edith Moravcsik <moravcsik at NYTUD.HU>
Subject: Rejected posting to LINGTYP at LINGUIST.LDC.UPENN.EDU

You  are  not   authorized  to  send  mail  to  the   LINGTYP  list  from  your
moravcsik at NYTUD.HU account.  You might be authorized  to send to the  list from
another of  your accounts,  or perhaps  when using  another mail  program which
generates slightly  different addresses, but  LISTSERV has no way  to associate
this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or if you have
any question regarding the policy of  the LINGTYP list, please contact the list
owners: LINGTYP-request at LINGUIST.LDC.UPENN.EDU.