Associative plurals data list

J.B. den Besten h.den.besten at HUM.UVA.NL
Fri Dec 14 22:01:21 UTC 2001

Hi,
Some remarks:

1. FRISIAN: is it B because 'en' (and) also helps defining additive plurals?

2. MALAY: shouldn't that be Eastern Malay?

3. NAMA a B? -- Is that because Oof pgn[-sing.] in X-h^a^a-pgn[-sing]? It
is dificult to decide: h^a^a may be the real marker, while every NP sing.,
dual or plur. must end in a pgn-marker. Maybe you should ask Haacke's advice,

Best
Hans