WHAT vs. WHO

Bernhard Waelchli bernhard at LING.SU.SE
Thu Mar 6 17:10:06 UTC 2003

There is a very interesting paper on this question by Nicole Nau (1999)
"Was schlägt der Kasus? Zu Paradigmen und Formengebrauch von
Interrogativpronomina" in STUF 52.2: 130-150  including the discussion of
Latvian and Kayardild.

With best regards,
Bernhard Waelchli