2006 Leipzig Spring School on Linguistic Diversity

Martin Haspelmath haspelmath at EVA.MPG.DE
Fri Jun 17 16:36:40 UTC 2005

Leipzig Spring School on Linguistic Diversity (2006)

Next March (20-28), we will host a short Spring School with courses on
various aspects of language typology and language description. The
courses will be taught by members and guests of the Leipzig linguistics
community.

Tuition will be only EUR 40, and affordable accommodation will be
available. We hope to attract about 100 students.

On the weekend of 25-26 March, the Leipzig linguistics students will
organize a Students' Conference where participants of the Spring School
get a chance to present their own work.

For further information (including a preliminary lost of courses and
instructors), see the website: http://lingweb.eva.mpg.de/LSSLD/index.htm.

Looking forward to welcoming you here,

Balthasar Bickel
Martin Haspelmath
Jan Wohlgemuth

P.S. Immediately after the Spring School, there will be the conference
"Rara & Rarissima—collecting and interpreting unusual characteristics of
human languages"*ara & Rar**issim**a —*/ma/
(http://email.eva.mpg.de/rara2006/)

--
Martin Haspelmath (haspelmath at eva.mpg.de)
Max-Planck-Institut fuer evolutionaere Anthropologie, Deutscher Platz 6