references on adpositional typology

Stuart Robinson Stuart.Robinson at MPI.NL
Tue Dec 5 13:54:34 UTC 2006

I'm not sure what aspect of adpositional typology you are specifically
interested in, but a good overview of case-related terminology (which
would include adpositions) by Martin Haspelmath can be found here:

http://email.eva.mpg.de/%7Ehaspelmt/CaseTerminology.pdf

Regards,
Stuart Robinson

| Stuart Robinson <stuart dot robinson at mpi dot nl>  |
| Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics           |
| Postbus 310                                          |
| 6500 AH Nijmegen                                     |
| The Netherlands                                      |
| +31 (0)64 854 6708 (mobile)                          |
| http://www.mpi.nl/Members/StuartRobinson             |