references on adpositional typology

Gideon Goldenberg msgidgol at MSCC.HUJI.AC.IL
Tue Dec 5 17:19:18 UTC 2006

Dear Steven Schaufele and all,
You will find interesting relevant discussion and
references in Riho Grünthal, Finnic Adpositions and
Cases in Change (Helsinki, The Finno-Ugrian Society,
2003) [Suomalais-Ugrilaisen Seuran Toimituksia 244].
All the best, Gideon Goldenberg.