references on adpositional typology

Tasaku Tsunoda tsunoda at TOOYOO.L.U-TOKYO.AC.JP
Wed Dec 6 00:05:18 UTC 2006

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> One of my students has expressed an interest in some good bibliographic
> references on the issues of adpositional typology -- prepositions vs.
> postpositions, etc.  Since this is an area where my own interest vastly
> outstrips my reliable knowledge, i'm looking for some suggestions from those
> with more knowledge & experience in this area.  I'm willing to post a summary,
> if it's desired.
>
> Thanks,
> Steven
>
> Steven Schaufele, Ph.D.
> English Dept., Soochow University
> Taipei, Taiwan
> Telephone: (home) 2877-1090
> (office) 2881-9471 ext. 6504
> (fax) 2881-7609

Dear Steven,
  The following work is relevant.

 Tsunoda, Tasaku; Sumie Ueda; and Yoshiaki Itoh. 1995. Adpositions in
word-order typology. Linguistics Vol.33, No.4:741-761.

Best wishes,

Tass
--
(Please note the new telephone and fax numbers.)

Tasaku Tsunoda
Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology
University of Tokyo
Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-0033, Japan

Phone: +81-3-5841-3790
Fax:   +81-3-5800-3740