Pronouns: follow up

Jeanette Sakel Jeanette.Sakel at MANCHESTER.AC.UK
Wed Aug 8 18:27:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've argued that the 1st person plural inclusive pronoun (bound form)
- and indeed the entire concept of clusivity - is a loan in the
Bolivian language Mosetén (Mosetenan) :

Sakel, Jeanette (2005) 'Development of an inclusive-exclusive
distinction - a possible loan scenario in Mosetenan' p. 359-379 in E.
Filimonova (ed.) Clusivity. Amsterdam: Benjamins.

Greetings,
Jeanette